Products can only be returned if they have been delivered wrongly or are defective (unless otherwise agreed). The freight and insurance costs to our warehouse in Zwartsluis (Netherlands) shall be paid by the customer for all returned products unless otherwise agreed.
When we receive the product we will examine it and inform the customer. If the product is returned because of a defect and it is within the warranty period you will receive the repaired product free of charge or in case repair is no longer possible you will receive a replacement product. If no
defects are found we will charge €20,00 research costs including freight costs. For products returned outside the guarantee period the repair costs will be
discussed with the customer beforehand. For products outside the guarantee period it is not possible to receive a credit unless otherwise agreed.
This return policy will only be applied if:
- you have given your prior consent to the return of the products.
- The products are unused and sent in the original, undamaged and unmarked packages.
- A new order of equal purchase value has been sent in at the time the goods are returned.
- The products are not out of stock.
- The products have not been purchased from fortop more than 6 months prior to the return date.
- The products are to be returned within 30 days after issuance of the RMA.
- The goods are to be returned stating the RMA number.